One of my friends in college used to make these all the time for parties/study nights/late night classes/etc. and my friends and I all loved them. They're a great snack to have around the house and are the perfect appetizer to take to a casual event because they're quick, easy, and pretty tasty too!
Here's what you'll need to make them:
1) About 8 medium size tortillas
2) 1 8oz package of cream cheese
3) 1/2 package mild taco seasoning mix
1) Mix all of the cream cheese and half of the taco seasoning mix in a small bowl.
2) Spread some of the cream cheese mixture onto one of the tortillas. You can use as much or as little of the spread as you want on each tortilla. Just be sure to cover the entire tortilla.
3) Roll the tortilla up like a taco.
4) Cut the tortilla into 1 inch sections using a sharp knife.
5) Do the same thing with the rest of your tortillas. Keep going until your cream cheese spread runs out.
6) Put the taco bites into a container in the refrigerator to get cold.