I really enjoyed reading Rosa's "Peek Inside My Purse" blog post last month and I love watching "What's in my purse" videos on Youtube because I always discover new products and it's fun to see what each person considers to be their "everyday essentials". So I decided that I wanted to do my own "What's in my purse" post so that I could share with you my daily "must haves". Those select few items that spend more time with me during the week than my husband does (sad but true). Let's take a peek inside, shall we?
- Black Heart Wallet from Maurices-I think I've had this same wallet for 6-7 years now. It's probably time for me to get a new one, don't you think?
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Whisper-Best pink lipgloss I've found to date. It's only $6-8 at the drugstore, is very opaque, and I love the sleek packaging.
- Nivea A Kiss of Moisture Lip Balm-This stuff is amazing! It's the most moisturizing lip balm I've ever used. One swipe and you're good to go for several hours.
- Glasses-If you see me driving without these on watch out!
- I-Phone 3GS-One of the best purchases I've ever made. How did I ever live without this thing?
- Pen-My mom got this for me the Christmas after my husband and I had our engagement pictures taken. It has one of the pictures inside of it.
- Mirror-Every girl needs one of these in her purse!
- Fruit Snacks-I take some type of snack with me wherever I go because I can get really bad stomach aches if I don't eat when I'm hungry.
- Pepper Spray-Thanks mom!
- Hair Tie-For those days when my hair won't cooperate and I just want it up and out of my face.
- Comb-Gotta fix those stray hairs throughout the day!
- Hello Kitty Perfume from Sephora-I'll admit I bought this mostly because of the cute packaging. I plan on putting my favorite perfumes inside once I finish the one that came with it.
- Carmex Healing Lotion-My hands get extremely dry during the winter (it's bad...real bad), so I obsessively use this so that I don't get "Grandma hands" as my husband calls them.
- Aquaphor-This works really well on my lips when they get really dry and cracked.
- Bath and Body Works PocketBac Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel-I'm an obsessive hand washer, but this is a good substitute when I can't get to a sink.
- Dental Floss-Never know when that annoying piece of food will get stuck in your teeth!
Let me know what's hiding in your purse!