My goals for 2011:
- Buy a new camera and learn more about all that is photography.
- Take a photography class.
- Do a better job at cleaning up after myself.
- Keep a cleaner house.
- Be more organized at work and at home.
- Stop procrastinating.
- Cook meals at least 3-4 times a week.
- Read more books.
- Work on my hoarding tendencies.
- Clean out my closet...again (see previous bullet point).
- Finally make an album of our wedding pictures.
- Finally have my wedding dress cleaned.
- Take more walks/run with my husband when the weather gets nicer.
- Go to the gym with my husband when the weather is not so nice.
- Be a better listener.
- Spend more quality time with my husband at night during the week.
- Call/email my parents more.
- Save money.
- Stick to a budget when it comes to clothing.
- Only buy clothes that I absolutely love.
- Stop the impulse buys.
- Take more weekend trips.
- Take a summer vacation.
- Do a better job at sharing the DVR space (silly, but it's a problem for me).
- Make better use of my Netflix subscription.
Those are my goals for 2011...what are you hoping to accomplish in 2011?
Have a happy and safe New Year and I'll see you in 2011!