Random Sunday Thoughts:
1) My husband and I watched I Am Legend this weekend and it got me thinking...If you were the last person left on earth (along with a bunch of crazy zombies), would you still take the time to get dressed in your cute Anthro (or non Anthro) clothes everyday or would you just wear the same t-shirt and jeans everyday?
Part of me thinks that I just wouldn't care about clothes because I would be too busy trying to stay alive, but another part of me thinks that I would still take the time to get dressed everyday because I would need something to look forward to every morning. And let's face it, the zombies would eventually catch me and turn me into one of them, so I would want to look cute when that happened :)
2) I saw over on the website What Would Emma Pillsbury Wear that Emma is going to wear the Peppered and Striped Skirt from Anthro in an upcoming episode of Glee. While I love seeing people on TV wearing pieces from Anthro, I'm worried that this is going to make the skirt sell like hotcakes and there won't be any left in my size when it goes on sale. This means I'll probably have to bite the bullet and pay full price for it :(
3) When you see pieces that you missed out on in the past pop back up on your Anthro wishlist, do you stick them in your cart and eat the shipping charges, refuse to pay for shipping no matter how much you want the item, or put the item in your cart, wait a few hours, and then check back to see if it's still there and make a final decision (you might secretly be hoping that someone else snatches it up first in that time frame to make your decision that much easier)?
I had 3 things pop back up in my size in the last few weeks that I really wanted, but I just couldn't pull the trigger with the added shipping charges. I guess if they were that important to me and I REALLY wanted them, I would have paid for shipping wouldn't I?
4) Can't wait for season 5 of Dexter to start tonight!
5) It should not be 90 plus degrees when we are this close to October. I want falling leaves, cool breezes, hot chocolate, scarves, and cozy sweaters, not sweat dripping down my back and tank tops/shorts!
Thanks to Tara from Little Girl Big Closet for inspiring the look that I wore on Friday. I've been stumped on what to pair this cardigan with, so I was thrilled when I saw her wear it with pieces that I have in my own closet.
Dress: Anthropologie Vappu Dress
Cardigan: Anthropologie Cartography Cardigan
Belt: Anthropologie Looping Lanes Belt
Shoes: Anthropologie Side By Side Flats
I hope that everyone had a great weekend and that you have a great start to the week!